After a week at home, you may be looking for more creative ideas to keep your family sane. We hope these fresh ideas will do the trick!
1. Make some hot chocolate and listen to an audiobook.
Audible Stories | Right now kids can stream any story for free! Check out Audible Originals as many of them are dramatized.
2. Send cards of encouragement to family members and friends.
3. Ask an elderly neighbor if you can run any errands for them.
4. Allow @busytoddler to offer some ideas!
5. Learn about one of the missionaries that your church supports. Study the country in which they live and its people. Cook a traditional meal from that area in the world. Pray for the missionary and the people they serve. Write a letter to them and send it!
6. Organize a virtual game night with another family! Perhaps a game of charades, trivia or pictionary.
7. Video competitions with a few other families. Each family puts together a music video or lip sync video. Share your creation and get together over GoogleHangouts or Skype to vote on the best one!
8. Guess that ice-cream flavor! Pick up some unique flavors of ice-cream. Have the kids sample each option and guess the flavor.
9. Virtual Book Club: Read or listen to a book together as a family. Get a few other families to do the same and meet virtually to discuss the book.
10. Have a talent show. Record it and share with your family and friends to brighten their day!